Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transfer Application from LSPD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alkantro

alkantro

Transfer Application from LSPD Empty
PostSubject: Transfer Application from LSPD   Transfer Application from LSPD EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:29 pm

In Character

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Ron Trou
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Origin: Irish
Phone Number: None
Address: None
What Faction are you transferring from? LSPD
Any specific reason you are transferring? ((no one is ever on on LSPD)) I want a better carrer
Are you currently a citizen of Los Santos?: Yes
How many years have you been a citizen of Los Santos?: 1
I Ron Trou promise to follow all rules and regulations given to me from higher ranked agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
I Ron Trou swear not to argue from any task or assignment I am given.
I Ron Trou promise to follow all rules without any complaints.

Out Of Character

Name: Rex __________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hours on the server: 21
Do you possess knowledge on how to conduct roleplay? Yes i am still learning how to use RP correctly tho
Back to top Go down

Transfer Application from LSPD
Page 1 of 1