Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FBI Transfer Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

FBI Transfer Application Empty
PostSubject: FBI Transfer Application   FBI Transfer Application EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Welcome to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Application!

Please answer the following questions below and we will inform you if you had qualified.

In Character

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Origin: (Example: Irish, Canadian)
Phone Number:
Address:
What Faction are you transferring from?
Any specific reason you are transferring?
Are you currently a citizen of Los Santos?:
How many years have you been a citizen of Los Santos?:
I [Name] promise to follow all rules and regulations given to me from higher ranked agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
I [Name] swear not to argue from any task or assignment I am given.
I [Name] promise to follow all rules without any complaints.

Out Of Character

Name:
Hours on the server:
Do you possess knowledge on how to conduct roleplay?

Back to top Go down

FBI Transfer Application
Page 1 of 1