Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transfer from SASD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan_Malin

Dan_Malin

Transfer from SASD Empty
PostSubject: Transfer from SASD   Transfer from SASD EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 pm

In Character

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Dan Malin
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Origin: (Example: Irish, Canadian) English
Phone Number:None
Address:None
What Faction are you transferring from? SASD
Any specific reason you are transferring? better oppertunities
Are you currently a citizen of Los Santos?: yes
How many years have you been a citizen of Los Santos?: 2
I dan malin promise to follow all rules and regulations given to me from higher ranked agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
I dan malin swear not to argue from any task or assignment I am given.
I dan malin promise to follow all rules without any complaints.

Out Of Character

Name:Dan malin
Hours on the server:13
Do you possess knowledge on how to conduct roleplay? yes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Transfer from SASD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer from SASD   Transfer from SASD EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Dear applicant, I have read through your application and I am impressed by the work and effort you put into your answers. I would like to congratulate you because your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the FBI, please be sure to check out the equipment guide and the handbook!

FBI Director: Dennis McGuire
Back to top Go down

Transfer from SASD
Page 1 of 1