Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

William Barber's FBI Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WilliamBarber

WilliamBarber

William Barber's FBI Application Empty
PostSubject: William Barber's FBI Application   William Barber's FBI Application EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Welcome to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Application!

Please answer the following questions below and we will inform you if you had qualified.

In Character

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: William Barber
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Origin: Canadian
Phone Number: 13790886
Address: N/A
Why do you want to join the FBI?: Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity. This is the Motto the The Federal Bureau of Investigation. I have recognized that I have a higher calling than just fixing up cars, or being a part-time lawyer.. I want to join the FBI and it partners, as a Law Enforcement Officer of the proud city of Los Santos. To enforce the law and be a LEO in such a great city has always been what I wanted to achieve in life, even at a young age, back in Jamaica. I pretended I was a police officer and chased the rats in the alleyways. Why do I want to join the FBI? The real question is, why wouldn't I? To serve and protect along with Los Santos' Finest? Sounds like an easy choice to me.
Why do you think we should pick you out of all applicants?: I am Intelligent, Skilled in my work, Diligent, Ready to learn, and respectful. I treat the citizens and county of San Andreas as if they were my Homeland. I follow orders to the Tee, and never question the assignments of Higher command. I'm skilled in every work situation that has been pressed upon me, and work very will under pressure. In fact, I believe that pressure helps me in my work, because it makes me get everything done correctly the first time. If I don't know how to so something, I make sure to ask as so I get it done right the first time. I'm a very honest individual, and take my work with a high degree of seriousness.
Tell me about your life: November 16, 1986, William J. Barber was born in a quaint hospital just south of Kingston, Jamaica. William was lucky enough to be born into a fairly wealthy family, and because of this he was able to go to school. William’s father owned a large plantation on a farm outside of Kingston, and from a young age this is where William worked. He worked long arduous hours and any money that he made he had to give to his father. Aside from this William had a fairly good childhood. When he was 14, William’s family moved to San Andreas. William continued his schooling and remained top of the class. This is where William met his best friends Dennis McGuire, and the twins Joe and Bowe Jangles. The four were inseparable. When William Turned 18, he went to Greenglass University and Majored in Criminal Justice, and shortly afterwards, Him and Dennis pooled some money and purchased a small house in Palomino Creek. Due to some issues with the neighbours, the house was recently sold, and William is renting a room from old friend, Bowe Jangles, where he resides in San Fierro. After four years, he graduated with a high average and started a Private Eye company. William still works as a Private Eye to this day, and has become very successful. William got bored of just working for himself and being self employed, he figured that he was too lonely, and the day that he saw that there was a packaging company hiring a detective he applied right away. William got an interview and was hired almost immediately. Dennis also got a job at the packaging company and they worked side by side doing detective work. William decided that he wanted to take some time and get some first aid training, so he went to a training program at All-Saints General hospital to learn Standard first aid and CPR-A. William still keeps in touch with his father and mother who recently moved back to Jamaica, and they get along very well. Although very close with the company in which he is currently residing, Mr. Barber longs for more... satisfying work. Some of the members of the company are lowlifes and get in trouble with the law. William has viewed a lot of these confrontations and realizes now what he aspires to be... An Agent for the FBI of Los Santos.
Do you have any LEO past experiences?: Yes, I have experience as an officer in the LSPD.
Have you ever been to prison?: (If yes, for what?) Yes, Once, for evading a LEO, which in my defense, he never told me to pull over..
Have you ever committed a crime?: (If yes, what?) Yes, Traffic infractions.
Are you currently a citizen of Los Santos?: Yes, I am a citizen of Los Santos.
How many years have you been a citizen of Los Santos?: I have been a citizen for about 7 years.

I, William Barber, promise to follow all rules and regulations given to me from higher ranked agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
I, William Barber, swear not to argue from any task or assignment I am given.
I, William Barber, promise to follow all rules without any complaints.

Out Of Character

Name: Alex
Hours on the server: About 7?
What is DeathMatching?:
In roleplay servers you do not, and i mean NOT go around and just shoot everyone for no reason.
If you want to go around and shoot everyone, you should go into a DM(Deathmatching) server and do it there.
If you want to kill anyone IC, you have to have a reason for killing him/her.
What is MetaGaming?:
To Metagame is to give out IC details in an OOC chat.
What is Revenge Killing?:
Revenge killing is killing someone for revenge.
For example : If someone kills you, and you're walking down the street and see them, and just start firing at them, that is Revenge Killing.
What is AssPulling?:
Asspulling is pulling a weapon from your inventory with little to no RP.
What is PowerGaming?:
PowerGaming is forcing RP on someone in a manner that they have no chance to counter the RP
What is Car Ramming?:
Car-Ramming is the act of Non-RP'ly smashing into cars, or people with a vehicle to cause damage.
What is Car Parking?:
Car parking is the act of knocking someone down with a car, then driving over them and stopping so their health drains and they die.
What is Chicken Running?:
Running in zigzags to avoid being shot at (with this kind of sync, hard to hit.). It's running like a retard from side to side. If you don't want to get jailed for Chicken Running, run straight forward.
What is Kill On Sight?:
either killing everybody you see (associates with DeathMatching, see above), or killing a certain person you hate as many times as you want. This is forbidden and not tolerated.

Thank you for filling out this application, we will be with you shortly to inform you if you had qualified to join the Federal Bureau of Investigation or not.
Back to top Go down
McDuff

McDuff

William Barber's FBI Application Empty
PostSubject: FBI Leader   William Barber's FBI Application EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:08 am

Perhaps I am a bit late to answer this application, apologies in advance. As you are the new Director of FBI. I have no need to be accepting or declining anything in this section, sorry, and congratulations on leader!
Back to top Go down

William Barber's FBI Application
Page 1 of 1