Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyler_Firez's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Firez

Tyler_Firez

Tyler_Firez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Tyler_Firez's Application   Tyler_Firez's Application EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Welcome to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Application!

Please answer the following questions below and we will inform you if you had qualified.

In Character

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Tyler Firez
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Origin: (Example: Irish, Canadian): Portuguese
Phone Number: 69419997
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Address: House 104
Why do you want to join the FBI?: (Min 100 words): I want to join the Federal Bureau of Investigation because I want to protect and
server the people of the city. I love to help and the people need as many On-Duty officers as possible in case of a terrorism crisis or something along the lines of a major epidemic. The government needs people like me to protect the city and make sure it is safe for all. Especially women and children. I love the feeling that I have helped someone and the feeling that I know they are grateful for it. That's basically I would love to join the FBI and protect and server everybody that should need help.
Why do you think we should pick you out of all applicants?: (Min 100-150 words): I am one of the most trustworthy people you will ever meet and I am a great asset to have on your team. I love to help people and they will all generally love me because of my moral and compassion of my job with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I can get along with almost anybody and can also patrol alone or with a partner or two. I'm very good with a gun and know how to shoot at very far range. I'm as straight as a man can be. I don't drink, smoke, or do and type of illegal substances. These are the major reason why I should be picked out of any applicant that should apply to be with the FBI.
Tell me about your life: (Min 200-300 words): I was abandoned as a small infant child by my mother because she wanted to hold a life of smoking crack. I never really understood why anybody would do a thing like that. Even now I don't understand. But, anyway, my favorite activities are riding quads and shooting guns at the range. Let's get onto my adult life. I just moved to Los Santos nearly three years ago. I came from a city in southern Portugal. I have no accent whatsoever, oddly. I was a police officer in Portugal. So I do have law enforcement experience and I defiantly know how to do my job well. My dad worked as a FBI agent so a law enforcement is also in my blood. I believe my great grandfather may have fought in World War II. I am not completely sure of that, but it is most likely true. My dad was shot in the line of fire whilst trying to stop a bank robbery. I could only hope to be as brave as him, yet I will still try the best of my abilities to save the lives of the citizens of Los Santos. My skills include, but are not limited to, gun-shooting, high speed driving, which includes chases, and patience.
Do you have any LEO past experiences?: Yes, in my home country of Portugal.
Have you ever been to prison?: (If yes, for what?) No
Have you ever committed a crime?: (If yes, what?) No
Are you currently a citizen of Los Santos?: Yes
How many years have you been a citizen of Los Santos?: Nearly three.

I, Tyler Firez, promise to follow all rules and regulations given to me from higher ranked agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
I, Tyler Firez, swear not to argue from any task or assignment I am given.
I, Tyler Firez, promise to follow all rules without any complaints.

Out Of Character

Name: Tyler
Hours on the server: 17
What is DeathMatching?: When you kill someone without a RP reason.
What is MetaGaming?: Using texting terms in IC
What is Revenge Killing?: Going back to the place of death to get OOC revenge
What is AssPulling?: pulling a gun without the proper /me's and /do's
What is PowerGaming?: Doing things that arn't practical.
What is Car Ramming?: Ramming someone with a car.
What is Car Parking?: When you park on a person until they die.
What is Chicken Running?: running away from a RP situation.
What is Kill On Sight?: Killing somebody when you have never seen they RP'ly
Back to top Go down
McDuff

McDuff

Tyler_Firez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Firez [Accepted]   Tyler_Firez's Application EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Dear applicant, I have read through your application and quite frankly, I was impressed when I read over it. Although I am sorry to hear about your mother, anyways. This application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the FBI!

FBI Director: Ryan McDuff
Back to top Go down

Tyler_Firez's Application
Page 1 of 1