Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyrone Deshaw SASP Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phucterpuss

Phucterpuss

Tyrone Deshaw SASP Application Empty
PostSubject: Tyrone Deshaw SASP Application   Tyrone Deshaw SASP Application EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:39 pm

===================================================================================================================
((IC))

===========================================================================
First name:Tyrone
Middle name:Stephen
Last name:Deshaw
Phone number: 63307046
Address: None
Current Occupation: None
Do you have any past L.E.O experience? i do not.
Why do you wish to join the State Police Department (30 word minimum)? Well, i wish to join the San Andreas State Police because i have seen way too much this community has to offer and i would like to take my part and help clean it up. When i was about 7 or 8 my friends wanted to steal a comic book from our town general store. i told the guys straight up that it was a bad idea but they wouldn't listen to me, so i took action and told the store clerk the next day. So the store clerk took out all the comics for the day. i ended up getting my friends out of a heap of trouble. so i learned my lesson in life, Do good, you get good back.
What skills can you provide for the State Police Department (30 word minimum)? I am a precision driver i drive with accuracy and care. i can be aggressive at times, but only for the greater good. i enjoy bringing happiness and joy to ones around me, i like putting smiles on kids faces as well as victims.
You find a man brandishing firearms at the Idlewood Gas-Station. What do you do, How do you react? I would first call in to my radio my location then, proceed to investigate the situation by visual then i would act out accordingly.
A good looking women is trespassing on State Police Department property. What do you do? I would attempt to get the lovely lady out of the property any matter possible with out force.
A man that is clearly intoxicated is causing a problem at the local club. What do you do?
A man you're currently arresting for possession of illegal firearms. The man offers you $150,000 to let him go. What do you do? Refuse the bribe and inform my FTO or supervisor.
Biography (150 word minimum): I am a northern man from red county born and raised in the small town of Blueberry i enjoy caring for my pets, and other active activities. i am currently a drag race driver and have one several state championships. i care for my mother and three nephews. i have a high school diploma and i have graduated college and i am currently out of a tour in Afghanistan in the army as a military officer. I enjoy the work of a military officer and would like to pursue in a life long career as a state police officer. i also enjoy playing guitar in my band "the nephews" with my three nephews. My father and grandfather had a short life so i would like to do something great and inspiration for them and for my nephews so they have a good father figure.
===================================================================================================================
((OOC))

Name: Bobby
Origin: USA
Timezone: GMT -5
Playtime Hours: 2-6 hours
Do you have a working microphone? Yes
Can you speak English fluently? Yes
Have you ever applied for SASPD or LSPD in the past? No
Link to any past SASPD or LSPD applications: No
List all previous factions/families that you've been in, include what rank: N/A
Do you have any alternate accounts (State weather they're active or not): Tony Phuckterpuss, i am on everyday.
Provide a screen-shot of your stats (('/stats')): Tyrone Deshaw SASP Application 2llbkex

((Provide Role-Play for the following situations))

You're currently pulling a man over for reckless driving. What do you do? How do you react? i call in the radio my location and the situation. i would then angle my car and then proceed with the traffic stop.

You're currently being pulled over for reckless driving. What do you do? How do you react? i would calmly pull over. then proceed to give what was asked of me.

You find a man curled up on the side of the road. You discover that the man is not moving. What do you do? How do you react? Call the local emergency services then stay with the man and comfort him till they arrived

You're currently at the Idlewood 24-7. A man rushes inside the store with a mask over his face and a colt 45. in his right hand. The man begins to yell "Everyone on the ground". What do you do? How do react? i would react by calling 911 and take cover, notifying the police about the situation.

You're currently at one of the city's fancy restaurants. A man sexually harasses your girlfriend. What do you do? How do you react? i would take the man out side ask him his name, address and get all of his information. i would then call the local police and press charges.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Frankenberger
Administrator
Kevin Frankenberger

Tyrone Deshaw SASP Application Empty
PostSubject: Tyrone Deshaw SASP Application   Tyrone Deshaw SASP Application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:05 am

Dear Applicant,
I'm glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. This meaning that you're now a student of the San Andreas State Police Department. We recommend that you study our public handbooks, with more to come soon (Therefore, you should recently keep checking the training section). You will be given a short, and simple interview, followed by many trainings. Congratulations on making it past our application stage! Good luck with your law enforcement career!

#100 FTO - Chief: K.Frankenberger

Back to top Go down

Tyrone Deshaw SASP Application
Page 1 of 1