Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Handbook - Rank Procedure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Frankenberger
Administrator
Kevin Frankenberger

Handbook - Rank Procedure Empty
PostSubject: Handbook - Rank Procedure   Handbook - Rank Procedure EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Chief
To manage, and regulate the department. Promote, suspend, demote, and fire any if needed.

Deputy Chief
To help manage the department. Handle reports given to him from the Assistant Chief. Promote, suspend, demote, and fire any if needed, after informing and discuss the situation with the Chief.

Assistant Chief
To assist the Deputy Chief with their duties. Review all reports related to San Andreas State Police Department.

Lieutenant III
To oversee all units and divisions, then report any issues to the Assistant Chief.

Lieutenant I - II
To oversee their assigned unit or division, then report any issues to the Assistant Chief.

Sergeant II
To oversee and manage their assigned unit or division, then report any issues if acceptable to an available lieutenant.

Sergeant I
To oversee and manage their assigned unit or division. Make sure that there unit and/or divisions are doing their jobs properly.

Corporal I - II
To patrol the streets of Los Santos enforcing the law, keeping the streets safe. Assist in reassignments that are called by sergeants.

Police Officer IIISLO
To oversee and manage their assigned unit. Assist reassignments that are called by sergeants.

Police Officer III - II - I
To patrol the streets of Los Santos enforcing the law, keeping the streets safe. Officers are role models for cadets, and will be punished if doing there jobs incorrectly.

Cadet
To learn everything that needs to be learned to become a successful police officer. Cadets must patrol with officers, unless given permission from a lieutenant II+. Cadets cannot go off duty if a assistant chief+ is on duty, unless granted permission. Being a cadet, is a time to learn and show off your skills.
Back to top Go down

Handbook - Rank Procedure
Page 1 of 1