Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-launching

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Frankenberger
Administrator
Kevin Frankenberger

Re-launching Empty
PostSubject: Re-launching   Re-launching EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Hello,
As you have probably already noticed, the SA-MP server was closed. Recently, Instant Gaming Community Staff has decided to completely renovate the community. The renovation will include the following:

• New SA-MP Script.

• New SA-MP Server.

• New Community Staff Roster.

• New Dedicated Server(s).

• New Community Staff Roster.

• New Server Staff Roster(s).

• New Community Donation Process.

• Forums Staff.

• Professional Community Staff.

• Planned Community Decisions.

• Much More...

The SA-MP Server:
The SA-MP server, will be ran more professional, as you may have noticed drama between the administrators in the past. The script will be completely re-written, and include a lot more unique features. We're hoping to launch within the next few months, in the meantime you could apply for the Development Team (Beta Testing) here. The development server will have the maximum player capacity of around 15-25 players. If you don't wish to apply for the Development Team, you could check out our Minecraft server which will be launched within the month of November. We'll be releasing a list of plans for the SA-MP Server here, which will be updated constantly. After a month of Development, we'll start posting updates on the SA-MP server, which will also be constantly updated.

The Minecraft Server:
The Minecraft server, is currently in Mid-Development, and will once again be launched within the month of November. Information about the Minecraft Server can be found here.

I hope to see you guys very shortly, I will interact with those who wish to be updated on the Community, here on the forums. I hope you all are looking forward to the server, take care.
-Kevin.
Back to top Go down

Re-launching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Instant Gaming :: Announcements-
Jump to: