SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 James. Enough is enough.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Russ
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-06-01
Age : 20
Location : Manitoba, Canada, Eh?

PostSubject: James. Enough is enough.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Alright, before I let anyone read onward, get this straight: I know, for whatever reason he has tons of the players on his fingers - Working them as Puppets. But, when you see the following, Take it as a player, not his BFF - Because this is serious.


In game name: Russel_Johnson
Player your reporting: James_Norman
Rank[Helper. Advisor, Administrator, ETC](If any): Admin level 99999999
Rules Broken: Repeated Abuse, Repeated Harassment, Trolling and OOC Insulting.
Proof(Screen-Shot, Chat Log, ETC.): https://imgur.com/a/1cpWt
Suggestion For Punishment: This should be enough proof of this, to give him Head Admin. But i know that won't happen, so... I'm leaving this decision to Kevin, and The rest of you.

===================================================================================================================
Back to top Go down
Kevin Frankenberger
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-06-01
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba | Canada

PostSubject: Reply   Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Report: Pending

===================================================================================================================
Kevin Frankenberger
Community Director
Faction Moderator

Chief of SASPD

Back to top Go down
Andrew Carney
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 19
Location : Los Santos, San Andreas

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Yes I agree with what russel said, and is also not keeping an ooc promise, he said that if I gave him forums admin back (which I did) he would in an me from ts, and that has not happened, he also agreed on a sPecial admin deal.

/Support

Jr. Admin Andrew Carney

-Edit-
I almost forgot, He range banned me from Teamspeak with no valid reason at all, When ever i try to connect from my ipod touch or computer all i get is this message: "Hahahahahahahaha Never Come back Bitch"

===================================================================================================================
General Administrator
SASD Sheriff Andrew Carney
Back to top Go down
John Smoke

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 pm

I agree with russel as well.. iv witnessed several occasions where james Abused his powers as well as ooc insulting,you cant expect players to follow server rules if the admins cant even do it.If you want to continue i good playerbase then this admin abuse cant continue. on a secondary note Russle does WAYYYY more than james does as an admin he's helped several people always takes reports and he doesnt abuse if anyone deserves that high of an admin rank as the one james has...its russel.

/support
Back to top Go down
Picklebandiitz

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:57 pm

/Unsupport
LOL, i think the first 3 pictures may be abuse, but James was only telling the truth when he spammed faggot at russel, James may abuse sometimes but not enough to not be community director. Russel only want's james demoted cause he thinks he'll become Community Director cause russel's a power hungry bitch, He doesn't even talk in /a because it will say "Junior" beside his name "nuff said". Try Harder noobs

This Proof is pretty much all the same shit over and over again, learn how to report ^^

=================================================================

To Andrew: You Deserved to be fucked over OOC'ly You're a faggot. You banned us from forums, and have abused more than james has. Get a life fag.

To John Smoke: Brandon, You're The biggest nerd rager i've ever seen, James must have done something to you for you to post on this, Anywho You have only been on the server for maybe 3 days? and you're saying you've seen him abuse? You're so fucking retarded it hurts. Maybe Get Some legit proof and Back Up Russel.

P.S John,Andrew, And Russel Should have a threesome, Seem's Like a legit Couple

===================================================================================================================
Smoke Weed Everyday!
Back to top Go down
James Norman
Administrator


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:17 pm

LOL, Skyler is to afraid to demote me...

Russel dillon's right i do speak the truth faggot.
Back to top Go down
John Smoke

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:19 pm

lol picklebandit your just a fucking newb your only sticking up for james because you guys are friends face it if you and kevin didnt know him irl you wudnt give a shit if he got demoted or not enough said also you have no right to discuss on this topic about abuse when you dont even know how to rp yourself iv seen your rp it fucking sucks also everyone who knows james should know that he's not responsable he will continue to abuse unless somthing is done,another thing your the one who fucking rages over every little thing at least i dont fucking cry over a fucking game just because i got demoted in a game or some bullshit.Also even if i have only been on the server for like 3 days and iv still managed to see abuse from james that should be even more proof of how bad he abuses he's a decent admin yes as i have seen him doing some things right,however he has never accepted any of my reports actually all he has done for me is ooc insult me therefore why the hell would i not /support him for abuse? from what iv seen he ooc insults people and doesnt accpet /reports and if he does its rare and he doesnt do much about it,also even if what he said about russle was true (which its not) thats no excuse to go breaking your own server rules and ooc insult people a good admin should be able to keep his cool even during an arguement and james is the exact opposite of that type of person enough said. james has helped with the scripting alot i know but honestly it shouldnt fucking matter what you do even if your the server owner you should have to follow the server rules like everyone else if you expect the players to follow the rules and another thing kevin since your obviously wanting to raise and immprove your playerbase as do the rest of the members as more players means more fun wudnt you agree that having admins ooc insulting members of the sever not the best path for that goal? i mean come on this cant keep happening james needs to stop troling and raging over people and grow the fuck up or leave the fucking server.
Back to top Go down
Picklebandiitz

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:23 pm

John Smoke wrote:
lol picklebandit your just a fucking newb your only sticking up for james because you guys are friends face it if you and kevin didnt know him irl you wudnt give a shit if he got demoted or not enough said also you have no right to discuss on this topic about abuse when you dont even know how to rp yourself iv seen your rp it fucking sucks also everyone who knows james should know that he's not responsable he will continue to abuse unless somthing is done,another thing your the one who fucking rages over every little thing at least i dont fucking cry over a fucking game just because i got demoted in a game or some bullshit.Also even if i have only been on the server for like 3 days and iv still managed to see abuse from james that should be even more proof of how bad he abuses he's a decent admin yes as i have seen him doing some things right,however he has never accepted any of my reports actually all he has done for me is ooc insult me therefore why the hell would i not /support him for abuse? from what iv seen he ooc insults people and doesnt accpet /reports and if he does its rare and he doesnt do much about it,also even if what he said about russle was true (which its not) thats no excuse to go breaking your own server rules and ooc insult people a good admin should be able to keep his cool even during an arguement and james is the exact opposite of that type of person enough said. james has helped with the scripting alot i know but honestly it shouldnt fucking matter what you do even if your the server owner you should have to follow the server rules like everyone else if you expect the players to follow the rules and another thing kevin since your obviously wanting to raise and immprove your playerbase as do the rest of the members as more players means more fun wudnt you agree that having admins ooc insulting members of the sever not the best path for that goal? i mean come on this cant keep happening james needs to stop troling and raging over people and grow the fuck up or leave the fucking server.

LOL, Talking About rage Look at this^

And Half that shit doesn't make sence. Or someone else has already said it. And James Hasn't abused against anyone but russel lmfao. and russel is and admin so he's not a "member" as you would call it. And you Bring up My RP skills? This has nothing to do with how "I" Roleplay You are just mad Cause you can't face the truth.

And Btw, James isn't my friend he's my brother dumbass. And the only reason you're saying this is so you can get a shot at admin so stfu.

Rage More Brandon, You making me Laugh LOL

===================================================================================================================
Smoke Weed Everyday!
Back to top Go down
Russ
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-06-01
Age : 20
Location : Manitoba, Canada, Eh?

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Abuse is abuse, Dillon. It should not matter who it is distributed upon.

===================================================================================================================
Back to top Go down
Picklebandiitz

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Russ wrote:
Abuse is abuse, Dillon. It should not matter who it is distributed upon.

Everyone 'Cept Russel I assume, When you abuse and we do something about it You either ragequit, or kissass to skyler till he does what you wan't

===================================================================================================================
Smoke Weed Everyday!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Carney
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 19
Location : Los Santos, San Andreas

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:24 am

Picklebandiitz wrote:
Russ wrote:
Abuse is abuse, Dillon. It should not matter who it is distributed upon.

Everyone 'Cept Russel I assume, When you abuse and we do something about it You either ragequit, or kissass to skyler till he does what you wan't

Dillon, nobody gives a shit that James analy fucks you if you do what he says, just fuck off you little pesky douchè all you do is set people up then get on james account and jail kick or ban the. Because you are just that much of a bitch, just get the hell outta here.

As for you James, go ahead and try to take everyOne to csrp, we dont need you, all you do is bitch, abuse, and treat asslickers with more respect than anyone else, nobody wants a douchè bag abuser on their server.

===================================================================================================================
General Administrator
SASD Sheriff Andrew Carney
Back to top Go down
Picklebandiitz

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Andrew Carney wrote:
Picklebandiitz wrote:
Russ wrote:
Abuse is abuse, Dillon. It should not matter who it is distributed upon.

Everyone 'Cept Russel I assume, When you abuse and we do something about it You either ragequit, or kissass to skyler till he does what you wan't

Dillon, nobody gives a shit that James analy fucks you if you do what he says, just fuck off you little pesky douchè all you do is set people up then get on james account and jail kick or ban the. Because you are just that much of a bitch, just get the hell outta here.

As for you James, go ahead and try to take everyOne to csrp, we dont need you, all you do is bitch, abuse, and treat asslickers with more respect than anyone else, nobody wants a douchè bag abuser on their server.

LOL, Andrew is raging, now all we need is russel to post one pissed off paragraph and i'm happy Smile

Btw Andrew Maybe if you knew how to RP Properly you wouldn't be jailed etc.

===================================================================================================================
Smoke Weed Everyday!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Carney
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 19
Location : Los Santos, San Andreas

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Picklebandiitz wrote:
Andrew Carney wrote:
Picklebandiitz wrote:
Russ wrote:
Abuse is abuse, Dillon. It should not matter who it is distributed upon.

Everyone 'Cept Russel I assume, When you abuse and we do something about it You either ragequit, or kissass to skyler till he does what you wan't

Dillon, nobody gives a shit that James analy fucks you if you do what he says, just fuck off you little pesky douchè all you do is set people up then get on james account and jail kick or ban the. Because you are just that much of a bitch, just get the hell outta here.

As for you James, go ahead and try to take everyOne to csrp, we dont need you, all you do is bitch, abuse, and treat asslickers with more respect than anyone else, nobody wants a douchè bag abuser on their server.

LOL, Andrew is raging, now all we need is russel to post one pissed off paragraph and i'm happy Smile

Btw Andrew Maybe if you knew how to RP Properly you wouldn't be jailed etc.


It was james abusing that got me jailed smartass

===================================================================================================================
General Administrator
SASD Sheriff Andrew Carney
Back to top Go down
Picklebandiitz

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Quote :
It was james abusing that got me jailed smartass

Nigga, You PG By see'ing us threw tinted windows from like 12 cars away That's why you we're jailed You know shit all about RP, you're the same as Brandon.

===================================================================================================================
Smoke Weed Everyday!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Frankenberger
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-06-01
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba | Canada

PostSubject: Report Update   Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:05 am

I continue to receive many screen shots relating abuse from Community Director: James Norman.
I'm currently looking into the issues, which will be dealt with shortly.

Off Topic: I would like to ask, who locked this post?
There was completely no reason to lock the post, as the report has not been given a valid status (Accepted/Denied).
How to deal with chat fights: If chat fights happen, there is no need to completely close the thread from any discussing, as this is a serious issue. If fights do happen inside our forums threads, you may remove the post if you wish. If the post contains massive insults or harassment, you must report the issue to a head forums moderator in permission to issue the member a forums warning. Once the member has received three forums warning, contact forums administrator and the issue will result in a temporary forums ban.
If you lock a post without an administrators consent, for an invalid reason. You may receive a punishment as thread locks are not needed on public reports.

I'm going to discuss the recent abuse, with James himself. If James is not

===================================================================================================================
Kevin Frankenberger
Community Director
Faction Moderator

Chief of SASPD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: James. Enough is enough.   

Back to top Go down
 
James. Enough is enough.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dr. James David Manning says "thank you for turning our world over to these dictators and tyrants
» Secret Santa, Be Mine, and Spring Fling by Sabrina James
» James Arness of 'Gunsmoke' fame dead at 88
» Howard Stern Interviews Pastor James David Manning (radio Interview)
» Dr. James David Manning - Obama is gong to Jail, God will see to it

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Instant Gaming :: Out of Character :: Reports-
Jump to: