Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max_Tyrpych

Max_Tyrpych

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:45 pm

In Character

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Max_Tyrpych
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Origin: (Example: Irish, Canadian) American
Phone Number: 33236431
Address: I am homeless
Why do you want to join the FBI?: (Min 100 words) I want to join the FBI because it is considered one of the top elite law branch . I am also impressed by the teamwork of the FBI members in catching criminals and winning bank robberies. I also want to learn from the experienced members in the FBI team and become a respected member in the law community.
Why do you think we should pick you out of all applicants?: (Min 100-150 words) I will contribute my great teamwork and leadership skills acquired from many fields. My skills such as driving, shooting and making strategies will help become FBI a better organization. My maturity and loyalty will help the FBI's reputation.
Tell me about your life: (Min 200-300 words) I was born and raised in California near the area of Compton so i knew all about crime. I was orphaned at the age of 15 making me forced to live by myself and provide for myself. I was orphaned when i was home alone one night waiting for my parents to get home from a late night out, they went to go grab dinner. I fell asleep waiting for them to come home and got word the next morning that they both had got killed in a drive-by. After this i grew till 20 years old and moved out to Los Santos where i now live. I have always wanted to be in a law branch and i have now decided that joining the FBI is exactly what i need

Do you have any LEO past experiences?: Other than my parents death while i was 15 no.
Have you ever been to prison?: (If yes, for what?) No
Have you ever committed a crime?: (If yes, what?) No
Are you currently a citizen of Los Santos?: Yes
How many years have you been a citizen of Los Santos?: 10

I [Max Tyrpych] promise to follow all rules and regulations given to me from higher ranked agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
I [Max Tyrpych] swear not to argue from any task or assignment I am given.
I [Max Tyrpych] promise to follow all rules without any complaints.

Out Of Character

Name: Maksim Tyrpych
Hours on the server: 23
What is DeathMatching?: killing someone for no reason
What is MetaGaming?: Using OOC knowledge IC before you learned it IC
What is Revenge Killing?: Getting killed and going back to kill the person who killed you
What is AssPulling?:pulling out your gun really fast and non rply
What is PowerGaming?: doing somthing In game that you cannot do In real life
What is Car Ramming?: hitting someone with your car
What is Car Parking?: parking a car on someones body
What is Chicken Running?: jumping while running to run faster
What is Kill On Sight?: killing someone when you just see them
Back to top Go down
McDuff

McDuff

My application Empty
PostSubject: Application Accepted!   My application EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 am

Dear applicant, I have read through your application and I am impressed by the work and effort you put into your answers. Also I would like to say sorry for your loss. (Parents) Anyways, I would like to congratulate you because your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the FBI, please be sure to check out the equipment guide and the handbook!

FBI Director: Ryan McDuff
Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1