Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta testing and admin duties?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan_Malin

Dan_Malin

Beta testing and admin duties? Empty
PostSubject: Beta testing and admin duties?   Beta testing and admin duties? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Okay so I loved this server :') haha sad but true so I wanna get involved in admin/testing duties any idea how I can do this. The link on the re-launching page is broken so I have no idea. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dennis_McGuire

Dennis_McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Beta testing and admin duties?   Beta testing and admin duties? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Talk to admins in game, or PM them on the forums. We currently are revising scripts.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Frankenberger
Administrator
Kevin Frankenberger

PostSubject: Hello, Dan!   Beta testing and admin duties? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:36 pm

If you're interested in joining us with the development, you may add me on Skype and we'll further discuss the position.
(Don't mind my Skype name, I made it years ago... I really need a new name... haha) Skype: snakeballa_gamer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta testing and admin duties?   Beta testing and admin duties? Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta testing and admin duties?
Page 1 of 1