Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FBI Application form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finnigan O'Neil

Finnigan O'Neil

FBI Application form Empty
PostSubject: FBI Application form   FBI Application form EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Welcome to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Application!

Please answer the following questions below and we will inform you if you had qualified.

In Character

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Finnigan Oneil
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Origin: (Example: Irish, Canadian) Irish American
Phone Number: 1234
Address: Pizza Stack, Ganton Street, Los Santos
Why do you want to join the FBI?: (Min 100 words) To serve my country.
Why do you think we should pick you out of all applicants?: (Min 100-150 words) Can do spirit and willingness to follow any orders
Tell me about your life: (Min 200-300 words) I was born to two drunk Irish immigrants in Liberty City. At the age of five my father died of kidney failure. This was right after my younger brother was born. My mother took a second job. At age 14 I got my first job as a pizza delivery boy. At age 17 I graduated from high school and moved out. At age 20 I started hitchhiking across the country on the motorcycle I bought with my savings. I finally arrived at Los Santos a day after I turned 24. The Sheriff greeted me and gave me the run down Pizza Stack to run. After bumming around and cleaning up the place I suddenly got patriotic.
Do you have any LEO past experiences?: No
Have you ever been to prison?: (If yes, for what?) No
Have you ever committed a crime?: (If yes, what?) Yes, I J-walked.
Are you currently a citizen of Los Santos?: Yes
How many years have you been a citizen of Los Santos?: 0

I Finnigan Oneil promise to follow all rules and regulations given to me from higher ranked agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
I Finnigan Oneil swear not to argue from any task or assignment I am given.
I Finnigan Oneil promise to follow all rules without any complaints.

Out Of Character

Name: John McBee
Hours on the server: 4 not counting the hours before the server reset
What is DeathMatching?: Killing without rp reason
What is MetaGaming?: Mixing OOC and IC information
What is Revenge Killing?: Killing someone who just killed you
What is AssPulling?: Not rping the action of pulling a gun out
What is PowerGaming?: Rping unrealistic actions
What is Car Ramming?: Continuiously running someone over.
What is Car Parking?: Parking on a person
What is Chicken Running?: Running back and forth to avoid getting shot
What is Kill On Sight?: Does not appear to be in rules but I assume it is killing a certain player on sight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

FBI Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBI Application form   FBI Application form EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Dear Applicant, I have thoroughly read through your application and have decided with enough training and enough dedication you will be suitable to join the ranks of the Bureau. You have been ACCEPTED into the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I look forward to seeing you bright and early for a run-down and training.

Sincerely

Director, Dennis McGuire

Back to top Go down

FBI Application form
Page 1 of 1