SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Don't know if this is a bug or intended.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finnigan O'Neil

PostSubject: Don't know if this is a bug or intended.   Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Ugh yeah, when my Turismo... spontaneously combusted, a new one spawned where I parked it. Now really, I don't mind at all cause wheee infinite Turismos. But well, now ya know.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Carney

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is a bug or intended.   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Finnigan O'Neil wrote:
Ugh yeah, when my Turismo... spontaneously combusted, a new one spawned where I parked it. Now really, I don't mind at all cause wheee infinite Turismos. But well, now ya know.

Please describe the situation a little more, Do you mean the turismo blew up then just respawned?

===================================================================================================================
General Administrator
SASD Sheriff Andrew Carney
Back to top Go down
Finnigan O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is a bug or intended.   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Hahaha, that was a joke. I was out in the desert and rolled it. After it blew up I ran back home (Boring as hell, don't recommend it). When I typed /findcar it gave me a location on the map so I followed it and it led me to where I last /park'ed my car. It was there in all its glory. The color was different though since I repainted the one I blew up. So I'm thinking that the server saved my car and then respawned it with the /findcar command. Anywho, I don't mind it really, the Turismo is a pretty weak car and tends to blow up often.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is a bug or intended.   Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Cars are intended to respawn after they are destroyed. Its not a bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is a bug or intended.   

Back to top Go down

Don't know if this is a bug or intended.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Instant Gaming :: Out of Character :: Bug Report-
Jump to: