SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application for SASD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Aguilera

PostSubject: Application for SASD   Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 am

San Andreas Sheriff Department Application

((In-Character Information))

First Name: Michael

Last Name: Aguilera

Address: None

Phone Number: None

Place of Origin: Florida

Life Biography ((Minimum of 200 words)):
Growing up in Florida gave me the background I would now need to become a strict follower of the law. Small communities, everybody knowing everybody... it gave me a sense of protection and security that I now seek to provide to the citizens of Los Santos. Growing up as a teenager, my parents owned their very own gun shop and range. That is where I have learned my sense of responsibility around weapons. I have seen the harm they can cause and the protection they can give. But it wasn't long before I had come to the realization that I had experienced and gained everything there was to gain in Florida, and from my parents. I needed a change. As it happens, having a few friends already living in Los Santos, it gave me the jumpstart I needed to pack my bags up and leave. Upon coming to Los Santos, my friend Dan Malin had shown me around the town. Not too long later, he applied and was accepted to become a police man. After seeing my urge to follow the laws, he suggested I join the department alongside him. After giving careful consideration to his suggestion, I complied. Using my respect of the laws and all people, I believe I would make a great addition to the department.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, what was it?: No

Have you ever been arrested or sent to prison? If so, how long did you serve for?: No

Have you ever been part of a Crime-Family or Gang? If so, what are the names?: No

Have you ever worked for a Law Enforcement Agency? If so, which one(s)?: No

Why do you want to join the San Andreas Sheriff Department?(Minimum of 20 words): With my great respect for the law and all people, I honestly believe I would make a great addition.

how you could be helpful in the San Andreas Sheriff Department: Responsible with weapons because of the lessons taught at my parents gun range, as a teen. Safe driver.

Do you currently hold a Valid San Andreas drivers license?: Yes

((Out-Of-Character Information))

First Name: Michael

Country of Origin: United States of America

Have you ever been Banned from Instant Gaming, If so, Why? No

Have you ever been Warned, If so, Why? Yes, when I was new to the server I was warned to not ram into other cars.

Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone? Yes

Screen Shot of stats (/Stats):
Back to top Go down
Andrew Carney

PostSubject: Re: Application for SASD   Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:43 pm

(( Moved to Recruitment Center Section. ))

===================================================================================================================
General Administrator
SASD Sheriff Andrew Carney
Back to top Go down
Andrew Carney

PostSubject: Re: Application for SASD   Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Sorry, Your application has been Declined

===================================================================================================================
General Administrator
SASD Sheriff Andrew Carney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for SASD   

Back to top Go down

Application for SASD
Page 1 of 1