SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jobs Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McDuff

PostSubject: Jobs Suggestion   Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:31 am

Throughout my time from being on the server, I noticed that it's hard to make money legally. If you're not in a faction of some sort, the only typical way to get money is to drop cars, sell weapons, or other sorts of things. Which is highly illegal. Although the only way at the moment to get money LEGIT is from simply getting some from a friend, or waiting for a paycheck.

I believe a couple more jobs should be added, to help us out a big more. Kind of like I said from "If you're not in a faction". Well, if you AREN'T in a faction, then you simply cannot get a Kevlar vest without having an administrator fining you for one. So that's one of the jobs that needs to be added, a bodyguard job. Which should be found right beside Ganton Gym, just on the other side of the ATM.

Commands: /sellvest [Playerid] [Price]
The vests should only fill up about 25-40 percent of your armour bar, just to give gangs a bit of a chance up in battle.

Another job that is kind of silly, but it could work! A whore job, I know a few people on the server who would most likely like to have sex with a whore. ( Tyler and Max .. haha jk xD )

Commands: /offersex [Playerid] [Price]

- McDuff
Back to top Go down
Andrew Carney

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Suggestion   Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:40 am

Can't forget about a Trucker Job, And Delivery Job (Food, Clothes, other legal items, Weapons, Drugs, Materials.(Getting like a 9mm from "Weapons", A few grams of ???? from "Drugs", And 500 Materials from "Materials" Then about 2K delivery for regular things.

===================================================================================================================
General Administrator
SASD Sheriff Andrew Carney
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Firez

PostSubject: LOL!   Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:58 pm

We all know McDuff would go for the hooker job! ( And give people AIDS ) Very Happy
/support
Back to top Go down
Max_Tyrpych

PostSubject: Lmfao   Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:15 pm

I fully /support this shit my niggas, and yes i would definetly become a whore and infect you all with aids and such but, adding to what ryan said about the whore job there should be a chance that you could infect people with
different diseases maybe like 25% of the time you get infected, but if you were to get infected you would either
go to the hospital which would fine you 1000 dollars to remove the infection or go to a pharmacy and buy some pills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Suggestion   

Back to top Go down

Jobs Suggestion
Page 1 of 1