Instant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP: (Temporary Down) | Minecraft: (Development)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UnBan me plz i never hacked!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alkantro

alkantro

UnBan me plz i never hacked!!! Empty
PostSubject: UnBan me plz i never hacked!!!   UnBan me plz i never hacked!!! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:27 pm

In Game Name: Alkantro_Trou / Ron_Trou

Ban Type (TeamSpeak, SA-MP, MineCraft, ETC): SA-MP

Ban Type (Account Ban, IP Ban): I think IP ban

Administrator who banned you: Andrew_Carney

Reason you were banned: Hacking
Why you should be unbanned: My brother was driveing around and all of a sudden he was banned for hacking i went to go on
my account and it kept saying server restarting plz unban me i saw my brother playing he never hacked
Back to top Go down
Andrew Carney
Andrew Carney

PostSubject: Re: UnBan me plz i never hacked!!!   UnBan me plz i never hacked!!! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:27 pm

alkantro wrote:
In Game Name: Alkantro_Trou / Ron_Trou

Ban Type (TeamSpeak, SA-MP, MineCraft, ETC): SA-MP

Ban Type (Account Ban, IP Ban): I think IP ban

Administrator who banned you: Andrew_Carney

Reason you were banned: Hacking
Why you should be unbanned: My brother was driveing around and all of a sudden he was banned for hacking i went to go on
my account and it kept saying server restarting plz unban me i saw my brother playing he never hacked

Sorry about that, All i had seen was the car somehow got repaired without any notification or anything, So i thought that you where hacking to repair the car.

I cannot give a time that you will be Un-banned, But i will let you know when you are Un-Banned.

I am going to need your Public IP address, You can get it from Http://www.Whatismyip.com
It should be under "Your Ip Address Is:"

Do Not post your IP address in this topic, Private Message it to me, You can do so by Clicking "Andrew Carney" above my avatar, Then going to "Contact" then by clicking "PM".
Back to top Go down
alkantro

alkantro

PostSubject: Oh lol   UnBan me plz i never hacked!!! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:13 pm

OH my brother is a mechanic thats why it fixed haha atleast it was all a misunderstanding
Back to top Go down
Andrew Carney
Andrew Carney

PostSubject: Re: UnBan me plz i never hacked!!!   UnBan me plz i never hacked!!! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Ban Appeal has been Accepted and Completed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnBan me plz i never hacked!!!   UnBan me plz i never hacked!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

UnBan me plz i never hacked!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Instant Gaming :: Out of Character :: Ban Appeal-
Jump to: